neděle 27. prosince 2015

ArtGrupa December ATC Challenge

Do you play cards? I used to when I was a small girl. It was my dear granny who I played with. I miss her very much. Sometimes her friends came to our house and we played canasta and talked. It´s one of my sweet childhood memories so long ago. 

You may wonder why I´m telling you this. The reason is simple. Cards and canasta is the theme of the ATC challenge at ArtGrupa blog. So here´s my take. A bit nostalgic.



DO NOT LOSE THIS CARD




IT´S TIME TO TAKE A RISK



Some close-ups:







Thanks for stopping by!

Have a nice day!


11 komentářů:

  1. Juuuj, teším sa! Neobyčajná a krásna interpretácia tejto výzvy!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Oh you sweet girl...you just brought back a warm memory of my mom and her sisters playing card games while my brothers, and cousins and i ran wild outside. I can still smell the coffee and coffee cakes sitting at their table. The details and layering on your cards are phenomenal. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. wyszły niesamowicie ! robią wrażenie :)

    OdpovědětVymazat