čtvrtek 1. prosince 2016

Stargazers

  Welcome to my place! Today I´d like to share my twin tags made for Scraps of Darkness. Let me explain a bit of history here. Last month my awesome dt parcel got lost on its way and arrived 3 weeks later. As you know, the  gorgeous Haunted Kit is all about Halloween.

 In a few weeks we´ll be enjoying Xmas. That´s the reason I decided to challenge myself a bit. Make a Xmas project using at least one goodie from Halloween themed products.
This time I went for Tim Holtz Gothic Remnant Rubs.





Some close ups:








Two more such challenging projects ahead. Let´s see what I will create soon.


Haunted Kit by Scraps of Darkness




To subscribe to Scraps of Darkness kits go here.

For more stunning inspiration drop in here.

Happy crafting!

4 komentáře: