úterý 26. ledna 2016

Stamping Tuesday with Visible Image


Hello crafty friends, today is the Big Day :). It´s my first post about Visible Image stamps which are incredible. Unique designs, made with top quality photopolymer, versatile and being packed in super plastic bags..these are the reasons why I love them sooo much. Simply, the stamps out of this world.

Here is what I created. It´s a canvas full of fragment stamping which I frequently use on my projects.







Below you can see the stamps used on my project. Just click on the stamp´s name and you´re in the shop:).








 


If you´d like to see more of brilliant Visible Image stamps just go here and you´ll be amazed.

Visible Image Facebook page is here.

Visible Image blog packed with stunning inspiration is here.

Thank you for stopping by!

Let your imagination stamp riot!

Hugs,


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat