neděle 31. ledna 2016

Vintage Beauty

   Hello. Here I come with my third layout created using the fabulous goodies from Scraps of Darkness January Kit called Beloved.

This time I had fun with awesome paper from 45Graphic Mon Amour Collection. I applied a thin layer of clear gesso and then a thick coat of white gesso here and there. Next I used my fave Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and LSG Sprays to add some colour.




I applied Finnabair Golden Texture Paste and white embossing paste with a stencil. Next I did some random stamping with Archivals. I started to build up my cluster using a vintage pic and some paper bits.


Some close - ups:







I also used Blue Fern Studios Laser Cut Chipboard Blushing Beauty, Prima Debutante Flowers, Prills, Bo Bunny Double Dot Jewells, Bo Bunny Noteworthy Cuts, Graphic45 Mo Amour Chipboards. 




The Main Kit includes:
  • 8 double sided papers from the Graphic 45 Mon Amour Collection
  • 2 double sided papers from the Kaisercraft Ma Cherie Collection
  • Graphic 45 - Mon Amour - 12x12 Cardstock Stickers
  • Blue Fern Studios - Laser Cut Chipboard - Large Royal Border
  • The Crafter's Workshop - Gabrielle Pollacco 6x6 Stencil - Complicated Hearts
  • Prima - Debutante Flowers
  • Little B - 3mmx15m Paper Tape - Houndstooth
  • BoBunny - Double Dot Jewels - Tuxedo
  • Royal Lace - 4" Heart Shaped Paper Doilies (2)
  • Loew-Cornell - Woodsies Heart Shapes - 12 total (3 sizes)
You can buy or subscribe to kits here.


Thank you for popping by!
Happy Creating!

1 komentář: