středa 11. května 2016

Music To My Ears


Here I am sharing my second project using fabulous Travel Stories Kit by Scraps Of Darkness. As a starting point I used awesome paper from Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection Crossroads. I had to mute it down a bit so I applied a thin coat of white gesso. 



Next I created some texture by glueing down paper stripes and applying opaque modelling paste over a stencil. I did some random stamping using the gorgeous stamps (Botanical and Script by Kaisercraft) from the main kit and Element add ons.

 I also treated my AJ with amazing Finnabair´s Art Alchemy Acrylics Metallique Fresh Orange and Steampunk Copper from Colour add ons. Then I played with Sassy Saphire LSG spray which is also included in the main kit. Paper elements come from Kaisercraft Collectables. |The focal point is Tim Holtz´s Idea-ology metal quote.
 

Some close-ups:











The main kit:


 
 

You can subscribe to kits here.

Happy crafting time!




2 komentáře:

  1. This is so much more than an art journal page, it's a mixed media work that I would frame & hang. If only I could achieve such results? Wonderful, wonderful job!

    OdpovědětVymazat