pondělí 2. května 2016

Travel Stories Kit by Scraps Of Darkness

Hello. Here I come with my first LO created from the fabulous Travel Stories Kit by Scraps Of Darkness. It is 99 % kit products based.



I absolutely love LSG Starburst Mist Sassy Saphire included in the kit. As you can see I went wild with it. I also did lots of layering using Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection Tags and Pockets, Ephemera Cards and Kaisercraft Story Book Collection Collectables Die Cuts. For my background I used my fave fragment stamping using stunning stamp from the kit Kaisercraft Clear Stamp Botanical and Script from the element add ons.

As the focal point I used a vintage pic from the previous Heirloom Kit. The chippie butterfly also comes from it.

Some close-ups:







The main kit includes:




  • 5 double sided papers from Graphic 45's Cityscapes Collection
  • 5 double sided papers from Kaisercraft's Story Book Collection
  • Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection Tags & Pockets
  • Kaisercraft Clear Stamp - Botanical
  • Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Mist - Sassy Saphire
  • Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Number Plaques
  • Prima Vintage Emporium Opera Flowers
  • Brown Ribbon (1 yard)
  • May Arts Jute String (2 yards)
  • 1 sheet of coordinating solid cardstock (not shown)



For more stunning inspiration go to Scraps Of Darkness blog.

Join our FB community here.




4 komentáře:

  1. Very beautiful Denisa, always love your textured, grungy creations, so very magnificant!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I love this layout Denisa, it's gorgeous, great job with this kit :)

    OdpovědětVymazat