pátek 15. května 2015

Words and Paintery May Challenge

Hello paperlovers, there´s a brand new challenge on Words&Paintery blog. See the moodboard below. All the shades of purple you can think of. Do not hesitate and join us. I created a vintage tag using lichen as an embellishment.




Some close-ups:










ATP MAY CHALLENGE


I´m entering ATP May Challenge themed Found natural objects with this tag. My natural object is lichen. I love the texture and the shape of it. I used Ecoline Ultramarine Violet.



Thanks for stopping by!

4 komentáře:

  1. Tento tag sa mi páči, má dušu, atmosféru (a od istého času hľadám na každom tvojom projekte tú prúžkovanú "srdcovú záležitosť":)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Wow! its lovely - the lichen looks perfect and the image is divine! Cx

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. That is simply gorgeous. Amazing colours and great use of your found natural object. Thank you for entering our challenge at Artist Trading Post blog.

    OdpovědětVymazat