sobota 29. listopadu 2014

Art Journal
Lindy´s Stamp Gang Sprays 




Hi everybody. Here´s my take on Mixed Media Place Creative Gym no. 2. Go 3D. It´s been the very cold weekend here that made me stay at home and do some crafting.With just a few weeks left till Christmas my mind´s been occupied with  all the stuff one has to do before the big day comes. Lots of shopping, decorating, baking and cleaning will have to be done soon. It´s the theme of my art journal pages I had made using wonderful Lindy´s Stamp  Gang sprays. 
This time I used: 
Flat Fabio Curiouser Chartreuse
Starburst Canna Lily Burnt Orange
Starburst Red Hot Poker Orange

 I also used gesso, Archival Ink, Gelatos, modeling paste, acrylics, stamps and inks.


Ježíšek mi straší v hlavě




Some close-ups:






Thanks for popping by.

4 komentáře:

  1. Ja mám slabosť na tieto tvoje pomixované veci! Toto je asi najlepšie, čo som za posledné mesiace v sieti videla! Nadaná si, máš cit pre detail a nekonečné vrece fantázie! Bravo!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Beautiful texture!!! I love the warm colors!! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media PLace challenge!!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. I absolutely adore this! So stunning! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge! <3

    OdpovědětVymazat