neděle 16. listopadu 2014

ATC for ArtGrupa

Hi. Just popping in to share my latest ATC called The Memories of My Childhood for ArtGrupa ATC Challenge.  As I had started to recall my feelings from early childhood I realized it´s all about the unlimited imagination, exploring the new and unexpected everyday and the ability to see a genuine jewel in every little stone  you find on the road . This is what I´ve been missing in my life recently.

ATC The Memories of My Childhood



A Close-up: 



Thanks for stopping by!

12 komentářů:

  1. Páči sa mi, že aj na takom malom formáte vieš stvoriť zázrak!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Sporo masz tych kamyków do wyzbierania, a co jeden to bogatszy - wszystkie zapewne drogocenne, bo z dzieciństwa!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Ale super maleństwo - odkrywca światów .....

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Twoje ATC jest niesamowite, jestem nim oczarowana :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Brilliant! The texture is the best, and colours... really great work!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Incredible depth both with texture & colours. Quirky image gives it an edge too. First time I have seen your work, really impressed! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat