středa 12. listopadu 2014

OUAS November Challenge and Scrap Around The World  - November Mood Board Challenge


LO My Eternal Inspiration 





Close-ups:








Hi everybody! I created the LO as a Scrap Atelier DT. This time I´m trying luck at two awesome challenges.

First, it´s based on Once Upon A Sketch November Challenge  and the theme is Inspiration. Journaling is on the back of the LO. I´m a proud mum of threes. I chose a photo of my older daughter because all my great kids are my eternal inspiration, amazing me everyday.  Unfortunately, I couldn´t find any appropriate photo of all my  kids being together.

Second, I was inspired by the Scrap Around The World Moodboard - flowers, brilliant colours and the vintage feel. Simply, my cup of tea :)


 





Thank you for stopping by and any comments. Have a nice day!

10 komentářů:

  1. Wow! I see that the choice of top 10 will be soooo difficult. Your page is awesome!!! Thank you for playing along with SATW this month!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Beautiful!!! Very pretty design!!! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Around The World this month!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. This is a gorgeous page....I really adore that frame you've used around the photo....great take on our OUAS challenge....so happy to see you joining us this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. So Beautiful page!!Thanks for playing at Scrap Around The World!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Gorgeous layout! Love the background! Perfectly embellished! All the best from SATW! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SATW! :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  7. Gorgeous! Such a beautiful photo and I love the design!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. very beautiful page and lovely details!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. Beautiful interpratation from the moodboard and sketch!! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. Oh what a gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining in at Scrap Around The World.

    OdpovědětVymazat