sobota 15. listopadu 2014

Imaginarium Designs DT Call 2015



Hi crafty ones! My fave blog Imaginarium Designs have announced a tempting  DT Call 2015. They produce lots of georgeous chippies, any shapes you can think of.  I decided to try my luck at  it. I was supposed to choose ten chippie projects closest to my heart where the usage of chipboards is well displayed. We all love chippies because they´re  so versatile and you can do magic with them. They simply lift up your project. I usually  paint, spray, ink, emboss and apply texture paste, micro beads, crakle medium on them. They always look awesome on any kind of work you do and are perfect as the unique final touch. Wish me good luck :)

10 Projects Featuring Chipboards


Embossed and Sprayed Butterfly



 Crackled Ornament


Embossed and Painted Reindeer


Painted and Inked Hexagons


Embossed Stars



Painted Twigs


Painted and Stamped Ornament


Inked Chloe Stem


Painted Sentiment


Inked Xmas ornaments


Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice weekend!

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat